Writers must adhere to the terms and conditions, along with this acceptable use policy in order to access, use, and submit content to this website (www.laughsend.com). Some high importance items within each document may be repeated for clarity.
- Users must be at least 18 years old to sign up for our writers service.
- Writers must be aware that they are legally responsible for the content submitted to Laughsend under their registered details.
- Writers must not submit copyright material, unless specific permission has been obtained by the creator and proof of this is posted in some way.
- You must not submit advertisements, promotions or "spam" of any kind.
- Continuous re-edits or 'undoing' of editorial decisions made by Laughsend will not be tolerated.
- Aggressive behaviour, threats, or posturing will not be tolerated.
- Trolling will not be tolerated.
- Any attempts to subvert the website's systems including (but not limited to) hacking, cracking or impersonation will not be tolerated.
The final publication of any material submitted to us is entirely at the discretion of Laughsend, and submitted material may be refused for publication for any reason, and at any time.
The right to use the website may be refused for any reason, and at any time.
Any breaches of the Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Policy may result in a ban/exclusion from the website, either permanent or temporary.
The decisions of the management are final.
Any breaches of the above points, including those set out in our terms and conditions, which may result in violation of either laws local to yourself, or within the United Kingdom (where Laughsend.com is hosted) may result in attempts by Laughsend to seek remedies or damages up to the fullest extend permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
This Policy shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Last updated: 4th February 2015